Since we all know that when we’re doing the 21DSD (click here for info) we all need that occasional morning when we skip the eggs and have something a bit brighter on the pallet, I though it’d be great to have a 21DSD version of this yummy tropical parfait! It’s coconutty and limey! Such a perfect combo!
21dsd™coconut lime chia seed breakfast parfait
a tasty egg-free 21DSD breakie
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ¼ c unsweetened almond milk
- ¼c + 1 t chia seeds
- zest and juice of 1-2 limes, just depends on how tangy you like it!!
- 1 green tipped banana, peeled & diced
- handful of macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- sprinkle of unsweetened coconut
- The night before, combine first 4 ingredients together and whisk well to combine, cover and place in refrigerator.
- In the morning, whisk to distribute chia seeds evenly and check consistency and flavor, add more lime juice if you’d like.
- Prep banana by cutting into slices or diced.
- Spoon about ½ c chia seed mixture into dish, top with a couple tablespoons of banana and/or nuts & coconut, then repeat with more chia seed mixture and fruit/nut/coconut combo.