Super simple recipe here folks!
- 1 green apple
- 1/4 c walnuts
- 1/4 t cinnamon, plus additional for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 200°
- Finely grind up walnuts and 1/4 t cinnamon in food processor
- Thinly slice unpeeled green apple on a mandoline (watch those fingers) or with a knife
- Lay out on parchment lined baking sheet being careful not to let the apples touch
- Sprinkle with walnut dust and then additional cinnamon if you want
- Bake for 2 hours, turn off your oven and then let them hang out overnight
Baking times can vary depending on your oven temp, so watch them and after the 2 hours, determine if they’re crisp enough for your liking…enjoy!!