The crunch that you are just gonna want with any soup, chowder or stew…guaranteed! Made with the ever amazing Otto’s cassava flour…simply the best! We’ve just used our grilled cassava flour crust recipe and given it a small make-over…these come together in no time!! If you want to make quite a few…double the recipe!!
cassava flour pita chips
crunchy cassava flour pita chips to enjoy with any tasty soup
- 1 recipe of our grilled cassava flour pizza crust
- Pre-heat oven to 450°
- Follow steps 5-9 for grilled crust but roll them out about ⅛” thick and then place rolled out crusts onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then remove tray from oven and carefully cut circles into wedges, you should be able to get 8 per circle.
- Place back in oven, bake for another 5 minutes, remove tray and flip each wedge over.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until edges are golden and they are to the desired crispness.