Because we had to have some mustard sauce to go with our new pretzels…
It’s not overly sweet, so if you’d like, please add more honey and for that matter if you want it more vinegary…please add more balsamic. It’s certainly something you can customize to your pallet!
honey mustard balsamic dipping sauce
paleo honey mustard balsamic dipping sauce
- ½ c mayo (homemade is best)
- 2 T spicy ground mustard (or mustard of your choosing)
- 1 T full fat coconut milk
- 1-2 T honey
- 1-2 t balsamic vinegar
- ⅛-¼ t Redmond Real Salt
- pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.