The donut fun continues over here…and these are just one variation we have in mind! We’ll be demo’ing this brand new donut hole recipe in the Otto’s Cassava Flour booth at the “Great Grain Free Fair” in Denver this weekend and couldn’t be more excited!! It’s our first time using the amazing spice blends from Primal Palate…wow, how amazing are they!! This is a free event so it should be super fun to have so many like minded folks all together! Hope to see some of you there!!!
cinnamon sugar donut holes
paleo donut hole heaven right here!!
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt – set aside.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, add ghee & maple sugar and mix until fluffy with an electric mixer…add maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla & to ghee mixture and combine well.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients & mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into a clear plastic bag, snip corner off of tip and fill donut hole baker…bake until done, ours takes around 4½ mins…remove donut holes to a cooling rack and let cool completely before coating.
- Place cinnamon sugar cookie blend in one bowl and melted ghee in another…dip a donut hole in melted ghee to cover, then toss in cinnamon sugar blend to coat…place back on cooling rack, repeat. Should get approximately 24 donut holes!